Mt St Patrick Primary School, Murwillumbah
Mt St Patrick Primary School is a co-educational Catholic Primary School providing educational excellence for students from Kinder to Year Six. Mt St Patrick Primary School is a vibrant school community located on the Far North Coast of New South Wales. Our school is an integral part of the faith community of the Sacred Heart Catholic Parish.
Our school’s values are based on Presentation Sisters who founded the school in 1904 . We are proud of our school’s rich history. Our school motto of ‘With Heart and Pride’ is lived out everyday through the actions of our students. Mt St Patrick Primary School enjoys a wonderful reputation within the wider community for providing outstanding education and excellence.
At Mt St Patrick Primary School students are encouraged and challenged to do their best, to develop their individual talents and most importantly – to fully realize their own potential and become responsible, happy, caring and responsible young people.
TEACHERS - Stage 1
Full time temporary classroom teacher - maternity replacement position
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document
- a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher.
- willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- ability to creatively use ict to enhance a rich learning environment.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Application close: Monday 15th March, 2021 at 3pm
Further enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.