Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
Catholic education in the Diocese of Lismore is a long standing provider of school education on the north coast of New South Wales. 46 Catholic primary and secondary schools, operate in all major urban centres and many smaller towns from Tweed Heads to Laurieton. All Catholic schools seek to provide a comprehensive, quality education in a welcoming and secure environment.
Administration/Software Application Support Assistant
This position is located at the Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
Part time, temporary position - 21 hours per week over 3or 4 days) 3 year contract commencing February 2021
This position is being offered as a 3 year contract position.
Overall Purpose of the Position:
To provide administrative and digital technology support to Learning Services at the Catholic Schools Office, Lismore.
An applicant must:
- Working knowledge of W.H.&S. and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the Catholic Schools Office.
- Qualifications in Business Administration at Certificate IV or above; or the equivalent with relevant business administration experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member, high level interpersonal and customer service skills, highly developed written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a proven ability to take initiative
- Demonstrated computer competency in a range of Microsoft and Google applications, calendar management, data base management, and communications technology.
- Experience in helpdesk systems and software application support.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
Position description available here
Applications close: 12 noon Friday 22 Janaury 2021
Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An equal opportunity employer.