Job no: 492432
Work type: Temporary - Full time
McAuley Catholic College, Grafton
McAuley Catholic College is situated in Grafton on the North Coast of NSW, and provides a Catholic education to students of the Clarence Valley. We are a Christ-centred community, founded on the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy and Marist Brothers. We focus on the development of the whole person through strong religious, academic, sporting, wellbeing and cultural programs and opportunities. Our Mercy values of Respect, Justice, Compassion, Excellence and Hospitality underpin everything we do in our daily work with our students.
TEACHER - TAS
Full time temporary (maternity leave) position commencing 27 January for Term 1 2021
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications close: 3.00pm Wednesday 2 December 2020
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend